Profile

guidingbookworm: (Default)
guidingbookworm

September 2025

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
2122232425 2627
282930    

Custom Text

★ Out of Character Permissions ★

Backtagging: always! I'm a snail that lives off backtags
Fourth walling: please ask first
Thread hopping : please ask first

Content warnings and sensitive subjects: graphic depictions of parasites are a hard no, child harm and suicide are ok as long as I'm warned ahead of time with content warnings. In general I'm good with most things as long as you use content warnings so I know what I'm getting into.

Anything else: I suffer from chronic fatigue so I tend to be a bit of a snail, please be patient with me!


★ Character Information ★

Character Name: Sirius Uhr
Character Canon: Original
Canon Iteration: Original canon

Character Age: 21ish (his literal age is closer to 23-24, his world had a unique, and sometimes unpredictable calendar and his magic slows his aging by a few years. Starting over at 20 was also a personal choice he made as a tribute to his fallen world as well as a way to adjust to the Earth's calendar)

Character Species: mage, a magical being that is tied to his human soul

Appearance: 6'1", slim build, with black hair tied back in a small ponytail. He's a bit pale befitting of a bookworm who spends most of his time reading instead of outside. His most striking feature are his glowing, star-like eyes, that shine brighter than the other mages.

Medical Info: While Sirius looks like a normal human, aside from his unnaturally glowing eyes, his physical form is a magical shell of what's left of the human he used to be wrapped up in an elaborate illusion maintained by his magic and memories of when he was still human. His touch feels cold and his heart beat feels very faint, and seems to slip away like an illusion unless he focuses on his human memories. (see character info for more details)

Character Info: link


★ In Character Permissions ★

Physical affection: yes! Touch is very special to all the mages, Sirius included since his human senses are a bit dim thanks to his magic, it feels like a memory instead of something real unless he focuses on the memories of when he was still human.

Romance: Yes. I am not comfortable writing smut yet but if you're alright with fading to back I'm open to exploring things up to that point. Please be patient with me since I'm still very new to that kind of writing. 21+, M/F, M/M, other. There might be rare hints of cultural homophobia due to his world, but Sirius himself is very open minded. Especially as a mage where he's not held back by human societal rules as much, so I can easily leave it out if it bothers you.

Violence: yes
Injuries : please ask about major injuries, otherwise have fun!
Death: please ask first
Telepathy and mind-reading: absolutely! His mind is a bit of a mess though since he's not human, just let me know if you want to play with that aspect.

Content warnings and sensitive subjects related to the character: elitism, panic attacks, genocide, survivors guilt, death, magical dissociation, possible cultural homophobia

Content warnings and sensitive subjects this character won't be involved in: None that I can think of

Active Entries

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags

Style Credit